HOW TO PURCHASE
- Step 1: Select your vehicle.
- Step 2: Order
- Step 3: Make Payment
- Step 4: Shipment
- Step 5: Documents
- Step 6: Custom Clearance
- Step 7: Get your Vehicle
Step 1. Select your vehicle.
Order or Search the vehicle you want to purchase. Our car search engine will help you search through our stocks. You can also customize the search depending on your requirements and preferences. Detailed photos and specifications can be seen for each stock.
Step 2. “Order”
Once you have chosen the vehicle, you can order to us.
Step 3. Make Payment
We will send you an Invoice in your email, you can make a print out.
Take this invoice to your local bank and pay the full amount by bank wire transfer (Telegraphic Transfer). Our bank details are shown in the Invoice.
Payment is DUE within 3 working days after you receive Invoice.
Step 4. Shipment
Your Vehicle will be shipped and we will send you Scan BL on Buyer email.
Step 5. Documents
After received the Full Payment we will send you Original Documents By EMS JAPAN.
Step 6. Custom Clearance
If customer wants to Clearance from Customs so we have a facility for those buyer who wants this service. We have Professional People who take care of our Vehicles and deal with customs department and clear your Vehicle.
Step 7. Get your Vehicle
After Custom Clearance vehicle will deliver on Port to the customer or If customer wants to Drop his vehicle on his Address So, We have Drop Service also our drivers will drop your vehicle at your door step
BANK NAME: SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION (SMBC)
BRANCH : KASUKABE
BRANCH CODE: 005
ACCOUNT NO: 7688344
ACCOUNT NAME: GLOBAL VISIONS CO LTD
SWIFT CODE: SMBCJPJT
GLOBAL VISIONS CO LTD.
EXPORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
1. Product of Global Visions Co Ltd is sold based on FOB or C&F Terms.
2. If export inspection is required at the buyer’s country due to the import regulation, the inspection type requirement must be implied from the buyer before the export.
3. 100% deposit of the Total C&F is required for the shipment to be processed.
4. All transaction fee must be paid fully from the Buyer’s side.
5. Once the Shipment has been ordered, SO (Shipping Order, BL draft) will be supplied to the customer, the customer is responsible to inform any change of consignee at this point of the stage.
6. Once Shipment has departed, Original BL Scan will be supplied within 2-3 business days after the Departure date.
7. Once the payment is confirmed at our account, all necessary documentation for the import process will be supplied via EMS Japan to the appointed address given from the buyer. The EMS JAPAN tracking Number will be supplied when dispatched.
8. The EMS JAPAN will include,Original Invoice, Original Export Certificate, Two Copies of the Original BL, Original Export Inspection Certificate (If required).
9. For those Customer who gives 50% advance payment.
If the Customer shall fail to pay the balance in full after 10days after the vehicle arrival date at the Importer’s Country, Global Visions will have the full rights to forfeit the original deposit and to have the unit sold to a different customer.